Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Myomo Arm
Myomo® is a new generation medical device company that has combined innovative robotics technology with leading rehabilitation expertise to revolutionize stroke therapy. Myomo's technology was originally developed at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in collaboration with medical experts affiliated with Harvard Medical School. Its rehabilitation professionals have been trained at the best hospitals in the country including, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC), New York University (NYU), and UPMC.
Myomo's mission is to help restore independence for individuals who suffer from debilitating muscle weakness due to brain injury, like a stroke. The Myomo System is designed to enable individuals to self initiate and control movement of partially paralyzed limbs using their own biological signals. With this capability, Myomo helps people relearn how to move affected muscles and restore movement to their arms.