Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Sphero 2.0
Sphero by Orbotix is a connected toy that has created an entirely new way to play. It’s the world’s first robotic ball that you control from your smartphone or tablet. Drive Sphero, turn your living room into a video game with augmented reality apps, or upgrade family game night with multiplayer games. Sphero is even making moves in the classroom with crash courses in programming using MacroLab. The result is limitless possibilities for new types of gameplay that meld the virtual and real worlds for a fun gaming experience.