Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about WunderBar
The WunderBar is the easiest way to create innovative and useful apps to connect smart devices. It works out-of-the-wrapper, contains 6 awesome Beacons (BLE), sensors, and WIFI, and is dead-simple to program. Sensors include: Light, color, distance, temperature, humidity, remote control (IR), accelerometer, gyroscope, a Grove Connector, and one public option.