Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Run-n-Read
Reading from an electronic display is difficult for people while performing cardiovascular activities or while riding in a moving vehicle. Run-n-Read by Weartrons makes reading possible in such dynamic scenarios. The clip-on device tracks your head movements and then moves the text on the screen in real time to always be in sync with your eyes.
Run-n-Read can be used with most cardiovascular workout machines, such as treadmills, elliptical trainers, stepmills, stairmasters, and stationary bikes. It can also help reduce eye strain while riding in a train, bus, or car.