Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about MOD-t 3D Printer
Other "entry-level" printers retail for $1300 or more. With MOD-t by New Matter, you can start building your own objects for less than $300. This is truly a printer for everyone, whether you’re a professional designer or just want to browse and build print-ready designs from the New Matter store.
3D printing can be complicated, but our goal is to make it easy for everyone. The New Matter store will be full of beautiful, high-quality designs that we curate. The best part is that they will print directly from the store – no complex software or 3D design knowledge needed!