Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Atlas
Atlas is a fitness tracker that identifies your exercises, counts your reps and sets, calculates the calories you burned, and evaluates your form. Atlas measures your success; all you have to do is work out.
The technology inside Atlas adds an incredible amount of context to your workout. Not only do you have a complete digital log of your specific exercises, Atlas enables you to see how your body is affected. You can see how rest affects each exercise, how quickly your heart recovers, the quality of your form and more. Plus, you can measure your explosiveness, find your max thrust and improve your workouts. The Atlas platform builds on a community of data that will enable everyone to learn the different benefits of each exercise routine.