Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about LEO
LEO is the only wearable device with true fitness intelligence, designed to help you optimize your workout and reduce your risk of injury. LEO integrates biosignal monitoring technology with the capabilities of all the best fitness wearables; measuring muscle activity, fatigue, heart rate, lactic acid, hydration, technique, calories, and much more. LEO translates this complex bio-data into straightforward and actionable recommendations, and notifies you if something is amiss, all in real-time.
GestureLogic is an Ottawa-area wearable technology company arising from award-winning research conducted at Carleton University, Canada. GestureLogic’s team combines experience and expertise in the areas of business, sales, athletics, industrial design, machine intelligence, electrical engineering, and biomedical engineering.