This product has been thoroughly reviewed by the team at Dragon Innovation to ensure a sound design and manufacturing plan.
Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear DownWe disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM AnalysisWe performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM ReviewWe examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging ConsiderationsWe determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing CostsWe developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing ScheduleWe produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Volvorii
Wearables thus far have been predominantly a wrist worn tech affair with added words to describe them as fashion products. What if we walked the walk and not just say it? What might the results look like? With iShuu’s Volvorii high heel smart shoe, whose colors and design patterns can be changed via a smartphone app, we hope to provide you a glimpse of what that future of truly fashion wearables holds.
About Dragon Innovation
Dragon Innovation works with entrepreneurs to launch hardware products and scale their companies. Founded by a team of hardware experts with hundreds of years of combined experience, Dragon provides a clear path from prototype through production with unmatched manufacturing expertise and trusted connections. Dragon’s client roster includes Coin, MakerBot, LIFX, Scout, Romotive, Sifteo, Orbotix, FormLabs and many, many more.Get Started