This product has been thoroughly reviewed by the team at Dragon Innovation to ensure a sound design and manufacturing plan.
Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear DownWe disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM AnalysisWe performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM ReviewWe examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging ConsiderationsWe determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing CostsWe developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing ScheduleWe produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Makerarm
MakerArm is an all in one maker’s dream with interchangeable end effectors this robotic arm can 3D print, laser cut, and CNC mill.
Click here find out more about Makerarm!
About Dragon Innovation
Dragon Innovation works with entrepreneurs to launch hardware products and scale their companies. Founded by a team of hardware experts with hundreds of years of combined experience, Dragon provides a clear path from prototype through production with unmatched manufacturing expertise and trusted connections. Dragon’s client roster includes Coin, MakerBot, LIFX, Scout, Romotive, Sifteo, Orbotix, FormLabs and many, many more.Get Started