This product has been thoroughly reviewed by the team at Dragon Innovation to ensure a sound design and manufacturing plan.
Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear DownWe disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM AnalysisWe performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM ReviewWe examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging ConsiderationsWe determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing CostsWe developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing ScheduleWe produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Toor
TOOR Today is a new age scheduling tool and lockbox that interact to seamlessly connect buyers, sellers, and agents all in one place. In an industry often known for subpar customer satisfaction, TOOR seeks to change that perception. The TOOR lockbox enhances the real estate experience, by introducing a new way to tour properties, sell properties and show properties in any market. TOOR’s sleek silhouette and cutting-edge design provides a solution to the lockbox and real estate industries that have been rip and overdue for modernization.
Part of what makes our lockbox unique is the Bluetooth and cellular capabilities that interact with our customized app. Have a sense of security knowing approved users can only gain access to the lockbox during scheduled showing times. No need to install obtrusive keypads or clunky smart locks. Simply place this device on a door, shed, rail, or another desired secure location.
About Dragon Innovation
Dragon Innovation works with entrepreneurs to launch hardware products and scale their companies. Founded by a team of hardware experts with hundreds of years of combined experience, Dragon provides a clear path from prototype through production with unmatched manufacturing expertise and trusted connections. Dragon’s client roster includes Coin, MakerBot, LIFX, Scout, Romotive, Sifteo, Orbotix, FormLabs and many, many more.Get Started