Launch with confidence that your product can be manufactured on time and at cost.Learn More
Dragon certified answers three critical questions before you launch your product
Perfect for:Electronics with near-final prototype preparing to launch a crowdfunding campaign
- Can your design be manufactured?Using your CAD package or a prototype we conduct a Design For Manufacturing and Assembly review to identify opportunities to reduce cost and improve manufacturability.
- How much will it cost to build?We create a detailed cost estimate that considers the BOM and all manufacturing costs like scrap, labor, taxes, shipping, etc. With solid understanding of your COGS you can set the right funding thresholds to cover manufacturing in China or domestically.
- How long will it take to deliver?We develop a pro-forma manufacturing schedule that will help you set realistic delivery expectations for your customers.
Dragon Certified: Our 6 factor review
- DFM AnalysisWe perform a Design for Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspect and analyze the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM reviewWe examine the Bill of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Mechanical Tear DownWe disassemble, inspect, and analyze the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- Packaging considerationsWe determine suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and make recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated domestic and far east manufacturing costsWe develop cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma manufacturing scheduleWe produce a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
What you’ll get
- A detailed report Cost and schedule estimates to help you plan.
- Feedback from a Dragon engineer Insight on potential manufacturing issues.
- A Dragon Certified badgeThe badge links back to a page on our site explaining the process.
Over 100 years of combined experience manufacturing millions of complex electronicsMeet the Team
We work closely with today’s best makers
to launch tomorrow’s products
- Optimized for Hardware Projects
- Extensive Up Front Prep